Tuesday 12 May 2009

A Perfect Day


Hello! I wanted to share with you the news that I have just enjoyed my version of a divinely perfect day. The only improvement I could have made was to have had NP with me, but someone has to bring in the bacon!

Actually, my perfect day started yesterday night at my yoga class - I've finally restarted my classes and it was just beautiful. One little thing stuck in my head - our teacher talked about trees offering their fruit to everyone and anyone, absolute generosity with no questions asked. 
I've been lucky enough to have had 2 beautiful weeks with my favourite people in the world. The generosity of my friends reminds me of this tree... their time and compassion and laughter are given so freely... a beautiful thing.

I will tell you more about my day over the next week!

xEmma

Image by Kup Kup Land.

1 comment:

ii-ne-kore said...

looking forward to it!