Monday 16 November 2009

Oh! Cat-Rabbit!

I've sent my Mum on a wild goose chase... last week when visiting her in the Southern Highlands we stopped by the Pop Up Co Op in Bowral. I'd been reading such good things about this little store in numerous blogs and was reminded by a few friends with very good taste to go take a look.

While perusing the goods we spotted a little fellow made by Cat Rabbit . I left behind the little fox-boy and have had deep regret ever since. After tossing and turning all night I rang my Mum in a panic, requesting that she go straight to the store to acquire said fox-boy for me! Alas, he may have been purchased, or put in a box ready for the Pop Up's move to another space, but I still have hope. Fox-boy and I are meant to be.

Please enjoy the following images, found along with lots of others at Cat Rabbit's Flickr page...







P.S. I was intrigued to hear that Cat Rabbit collaborates with Ghost Patrol, and you know how much Yumi and I love Ghost Patrol!

1 comment:

Pat said...

Sure, it's cute, but I think what you really need is one of these. Who doesn't love a teddy bear?