Sunday 26 September 2010

Hello!

I've been particularly busy with birthday celebrations over the last couple of weeks! I had some lovely times with friends and family. One of the highlights being my grandfather (better known as Pom-Pom) singing me happy birthday on the phone as he has done for 31 years.

A few highlights have been:


Magic Key

A mysterious key from NP leading me to my 
surprise birthday dinner at Quay.

Football!

A night at the football with my family.

Presents

Gifts from my dear friends Yumi and Kirst.

Luncheon

Luncheon 2

Luncheon at Chowder Bay with the girls.

IMG_0999.JPGEating birthday pavlova

Eating my Dad's famous Pavlova 
(featuring my sisters Hannah and Amy).

Wow! That was a whole lot of good eating and fun times!
How lucky am I??!
Thank you everyone for making my birthday so very excellent!

1 comment:

Olivia said...

Oh I'm so glad you had a delicious celebration.. Full of all the Best things - friends, family and food.
Miss u xx